There's some important differences between the cohort and nad now.
Both are designed to help you achieve a healthy weight. Which one you choose depends on learning styles and how deep you want to go.Which one is right for me?
No more wondering. Learn what you need to do and why to achieve and keep a healthy weight.
Each step of the way is designed to help you create changes that work for you and your life.
Here's what you get:
Proven lessons pulled from the program.
Access to Zoom office hours and email support.
Start right away and work at your pace.
Learn how to trust yourself (and quit counting everything).
A unique offer if you want to move up later on.
“This is about self-care, not sacrifice."
Crystal, summer 2021 cohort
“The biggest impact of the program was that you've lived my experience, you understand, and you're sharing your extensive knowledge and support.
That is powerful."
Kate, introductory cohort
You can expect to:
- End the painful cycles of overeating and restriction (disordered eating).
- Create a series of self-care practices that restore trust in yourself.
- Understand all the factors sabotaging your past efforts (and let go of the shame).
- Learn how to eat naturally and in-tune with your body.
- Build a system you can rely on for the rest of your life.
- Include your whole household in making health and wellness the natural choice.