I cannot tell you how different this was and how much it put me in control of my weight, food, and exercise choices.
It's fundamentally different from everything I tried - and 1000% better.
Elizabeth - summer cohort 2021
You know how to diet.
But, do you know how to lose weight for good?
Meet Rebecca, founder of nad.
Eleven years ago, after struggling with my weight all of my adult life, I finally lost 50 pounds and never put it back on. I did it by giving up on diets, apps, crazy workouts, cleanses, and challenges. That's when I finally found success.
I built this program to help you lose weight in the affirming, healthy, and integrative way that changed my life.
If you can't stomach another diet but don't want to give up on living at a healthy weight, this program is how.
Here's how you can chat with Rebecca before signing up.
This is not some ordinary diet.
- Create a series of healthy weight practices that feel so much like an extension of who you are and how you want to live, you forget to credit me (but I won’t let you)
- Lose weight in a way you hadn’t known existed and leave excited to keep going
- Learn to trust and use your hunger as a self-care tool
- Stop disordered eating (too much, then too little) and eat naturally and in-tune with your body
- Understand and integrate all the factors to achieve and maintain your healthy weight